We're starting to release elements of the IOTICS Explorer this week. A list of Digital Twins in a IOTICSpace is now available in Portal with improvements to navigation between concepts and improvements to the usability of Ontologies.
IOTICS Explorer: we're starting to release our new Search & Discovery experience with Explorer. Users can see placeholder elements in the Portal that have been released this week!
- Explorer is a dedicated item in the Navigation Menu that opens up the Search Interface on clicking
- There is a new empty page, which navigates to the empty page after clicking the navigation menu
List of Digital Twins in an IOTICSpace
- Use the advantage of updated listAllTwins endpoint to enrich the Twin ID, visibility, properties list, and geolocation
- Shows List of All Twins local to a Space
- Users can delete twins from the list
- A mechanism to filter on Twin name, model, created and updated at columns to improve user experience
- Clicking on a name takes the user to the appropriate twin editing screen
- Clicking on a model takes the user to the appropriate model editing screen
Improved Usability of Ontologies: Twins and Twin Models now show linked data types that allow easier navigation to source Ontologies and view of input data types
If you have any questions please contact IOTICS Support.